Risk, concentration and energy

Post here your comments and thoughts about the game, talk with others and have fun!
manager

Risk, concentration and energy

Postby manager » Tue Jul 10, 2012 10:12 pm

Soon we will enable concentration and energy.
Concentration setting will depend on level of your energy.
Let's say you have 60% of energy at the begining of the day. That means that you will be able to drive only with maximum of 60% of concentration throughout whole day. Driving with not highest concentration will cause that it would be better to decrease risk, because you can't be focused enough to aviod errors.

Every lap will cost you some energy. The more concentration and risk you use during driving, the more energy will be consumed. So one of hardest thing will be to decide when to use high risk and concentration and for how many laps. Of course stamina will influence how quick you will loose energy. Better stamina means that you will loosing less energy.

During a midnight you will get back some energy points, but it will rarely be enough to cover what you lost on previous day. From the other hand, there will be additionally one type of training to recover more energy points apart from midnight "recovery". Use this training instead of training other skills to have your energy back to highest level.

I guess that this feature will bring some more strategy to competitions and will cause that more players will be wining competitions. Some will save energy on future competitions, some of you will fight till the last energy points to find better set-up.

Do you have any thoughts, comments or questions related to this feature?
manager

Postby manager » Wed Jul 11, 2012 12:29 am

Energy will also have influence on skills training performance. Higher energy means better skills progress
Victordr

Postby Victordr » Wed Jul 11, 2012 10:18 am

But I have 0 energy, when I registered it was not implemented
manager

Postby manager » Wed Jul 11, 2012 3:07 pm

Everyone gets full energy when we enable this feature :)

Return to “General Discussions”