Developping .xls document

Post here your comments and thoughts about the game, talk with others and have fun!
rafaeljvieira74

Developping .xls document

Postby rafaeljvieira74 » Tue Aug 14, 2012 12:35 pm

Hello,

I was thinking about developing a .xls document where racers could save their settings for each track, given that there is a limit on how many settings we can save in-game.

Of course, racers would have to fill it in manually, but well, that would be a way of organising info on settings... :roll:

However, to do so, I'd need a few info on the game weather conditions... this is, could anyone please tell me what are the currently possible weather conditions available? I know there is "Light rain" and "Normal rain", for example. But the game isn't limited to these two and I don't remember the others. :oops: I just need their names, really. (It would be cool if the corresponding images could be provided too, but I don't want to ask too much and I can easily take a screenshot and get the desired pictures... if you let me do so, of course - no copyright infringement intended.)

Thank you so much.
manager

Postby manager » Tue Aug 14, 2012 1:38 pm

Ok - weather conditions will be described in game rules, so I can post them here as well.

Now we have 6 weather types (from most dry):
Sunny
Cloudly
Light Rain
Normal Rain
Heavy Rain
Storm

Return to “General Discussions”