Concentration, risk and tiredness

Post here your comments and thoughts about the game, talk with others and have fun!
spamix.world

Concentration, risk and tiredness

Postby spamix.world » Sun Sep 16, 2012 5:41 pm

One simple question.

If you on Practise 1 and 2, If you use more concentration, you will spend more energy?
I mean, If you practice with only 20% concentration and 5% risk will spend more energy than if you use 40% concentration and 10% risk?

And more risk more spending of energy, or only influence in more possibility of an error?
Victordr

Re: Concentration, risk and tiredness

Postby Victordr » Sun Sep 16, 2012 5:48 pm

James World wrote:One simple question.

If you on Practise 1 and 2, If you use more concentration, you will spend more energy?
I mean, If you practice with only 20% concentration and 5% risk will spend more energy than if you use 40% concentration and 10% risk?

And more risk more spending of energy, or only influence in more possibility of an error?

No entiendo un carajo.

That's easy to test in practice,
spamix.world

Re: Concentration, risk and tiredness

Postby spamix.world » Tue Sep 18, 2012 1:35 am

Victor Diéguez wrote:
James World wrote:One simple question.

No entiendo un carajo.

That's easy to test in practice,

Pues si que escribo mal inglés xD

Es que he probado de comprobarlo, pero no me aclaro... Si entreno con más % de concentración, hay más desgaste de energía? Con el riesgo pasa igual, o no afecta?

If I train withmore % of concentration, I will spend more energy ? With the risk is equal, or don't have effect over energy spending?
manager

Postby manager » Tue Sep 18, 2012 6:24 pm

Both risk and concentration have influence on energy loss
Victordr

Postby Victordr » Tue Sep 18, 2012 8:15 pm

Just try in one lap with 0% risks 0% concentration, then with 0% 100% and then 100% 0%

Between each lap look at the energy of the driver, you will see each time it looses different
spamix.world

Postby spamix.world » Wed Sep 19, 2012 12:56 am

Ok, thanks to both! :D

Return to “General Discussions”