Loss of speed from practices to qualifying and races

Post here your comments and thoughts about the game, talk with others and have fun!
hockeystud247

Loss of speed from practices to qualifying and races

Postby hockeystud247 » Wed Nov 13, 2013 7:17 pm

Anyone know why or have any advice why I would have lost 3 seconds from practice to qualifying and the races? I made sure all my parts were new especially my tires so i dont understand why I slowed down so much.
warrenb.nz

Postby warrenb.nz » Sat Mar 15, 2014 10:51 pm

Surprising there is no answer to this question. The same thing is happening to me. Practise is consistently quicker than other guys in my league, at qualifying and race time they are slower than my practise laps. New engine, tyres, brakes chassis and I am 2 sec slower in qualifying than my practise times and qualified 3d, over 1 sec slower than the guy I was half second quicker than consistently. In the race I put in 100% concentration 57% risk, and during race makes so many mistakes. Energy was at 100%. Seems to me this game is based on random numbers rather than abilities gained or player statistics.. My average stats are double other players in my league, kart is deveoloped to maximum, yet I struggle . Think this game is rigged, as obviously no one answered your question before.
warrenb.nz

Postby warrenb.nz » Sun Jun 15, 2014 1:13 am

obviously the game creators dont even bother to read this forum. The game is becoming a joke.
my driver apparently goes 4 seconds a lap slower with full energy than he does when he has no energy. Feel like it is a complete waste of time. So glad I havent wasted any money on this pathetic crap
wizards2k

Postby wizards2k » Thu Jul 10, 2014 12:42 pm

The game seems to be dead.... sadly..

Return to “General Discussions”