An interview with Marco Maia–our best player last season

Anything else which doesn't fit into one of the other forums can go in here!
klaudyna

An interview with Marco Maia–our best player last season

Postby klaudyna » Wed Jul 18, 2012 9:00 am

1) First of all, I would like to congratulate you on getting first place. Did you find it difficult to get onto the podium? Are there any secrets of your success?
Thanks, was really nice to show that I could be competitive but it was very very hard, specially in the final races.

2)What type of motor sport games do you like the most and why?
I’m more into motorcycles than actually car racing, but I still enjoy the most types of racing.

3)How did you first get started playing racing games?
Guess it was on the arcades. Those that you got the motorcycle to sit on.

4)What did you like the most in RacingLife?
Well… Maybe the career progress. Even being just starting. The game will be very interesting in the future.

5) Who will be your toughest opponent in this season? What do you think?
Baran and Commissari. They were very close to me in the end of the season. Commissari had bad luck and Baran just started late.

6)Do you play more online or live games now?
Guess both options.

7)If there was any one piece of advice you could pass on to another player who wants to improve their lap times, what would it be?
Don’t risk too much before the right set up.

8) Do you see any parallels between the skills needed in RacingLife and that of a real life racing drivers?
In my opinion it is a little early to talk about that.

9)What is more important to you in life than winning?
As a motorcyclist I can say that surviving the crashes are more important. But above everything, just have fun.

10)What would you spend your last dollar/euro on?
Hard question… Maybe give it to a poor man in the street.

11) If you were having a party and could invite two people from the world of motorsport, past or present. Who would you invite?
Valentino Rossi and if he was still alive I would invite Marco Simoncelli for sure. But now maybe Andrea Iannone.

Return to “Off Topic”