Talented karting drivers

All about karting around the world
manager

Talented karting drivers

Postby manager » Mon Jun 25, 2012 2:23 am

I want to introduce Karol Lubas to all RacingLife players! Karol is young and talented polish karting champion. He is leading Polish Championship in his category and he claimed few podium finishes in european cups.

Karol helps us by sharing his knowledge about karting physics, so we can implement it in the game. This makes preparing setups more realisitic.

We wish him all the best in this and upcoming seasons.

If you know (or you are fan of) any promising kartring driver - post few words about him here. Or maybe you are unpolished karting diamond? If yes, then don't hide :)
jnl.42

Postby jnl.42 » Mon Jul 02, 2012 6:00 pm

I race karts in Australia and do reasonably well locally, I haven't raced many big meetings but since I started 3 years ago I've claimed a pole position and podium at a closed state title, a statewide series win including several pole positions, leading a current region wide series, and hold 3 official lap records. :D
manager

Postby manager » Mon Jul 02, 2012 8:24 pm

These are pretty good results :) Congratz!
liam

Postby liam » Mon Aug 06, 2012 10:42 am

Nathan Dunnett wrote:I race karts in Australia and do reasonably well locally, I haven't raced many big meetings but since I started 3 years ago I've claimed a pole position and podium at a closed state title, a statewide series win including several pole positions, leading a current region wide series, and hold 3 official lap records. :D
hi Nathen, seen ur around, do u remember me? . sorry guys,i know im off topic
jnl.42

Postby jnl.42 » Tue Aug 07, 2012 3:36 am

No sorry, what clubs do you race at? I mostly just race at Bundaberg, Rockhampton and Gladstone.
vrummvrummm

Postby vrummvrummm » Fri Aug 10, 2012 9:07 pm

Cool to see big players here

i myself work at a gokart centre, i own the records there and have been electric in the few racekart testdays i have managed to afford. i have been invited to big championships and races as early as i can remember, but i dont have any kind of money to support myself with. currently working my ass off as gokart inctructor and racekart mechanic to get any kind of money for some more test sessions or single races and with them possibly attract some sponsors and attention. as far as im concerned, with money i would be racing in high formula leagues

Return to “Karting”