New structure and Formula F1600

Here you can read about all new features that we add to the game.
manager

New structure and Formula F1600

Postby manager » Mon Mar 04, 2013 2:17 am

It's a pleasure to announce that we finally release two big things:
One is new leagues structure and second is Formula F1600 series.

New FF1600 series is available for players with average skills 150 or more.
We recommend to subscribe to International R1 Championship so we can test new series altogether. Because it is the first time that new series is released, you may faced some issues. If you do, please report it in our forum.

From now, leagues become championships and every racing series has its own championships. They are divided in 3 levels: National, Continental and World.
Base on player's average skills value, he will have proper level available. When his skills increase, new level unlocks. After World championship level is unlocked, next level to unlock is National championships level in higher racing series.
For countries that have many players joining the game (like Poland, Spain, Italy, etc.) there are own national championships. For less popular countries, there is a special "International Championship".
Other important thing is that if championship is full (let's say English Championship), next player that wants to join it is placed in new championship (English R2 Championship).

We worked like crazy to have new structure and new series started this monday. We know that there are still some things to correct, but once it begins to work properly, all new championships and racing series will be easy to add.

Regards,
Michal from RacingLife team!
oscarik

Postby oscarik » Mon Mar 04, 2013 8:37 am

Well i try the FF1600, it' difficult but ok.

I have this problem, when this morning i logged in i'm in world 1 championship then i switch to FF1600 and then turn back in karting but now i'm in world championship 2 with 6 drivers..

Why?
manager

Postby manager » Mon Mar 04, 2013 10:11 am

That is because someone must have joined world 1 during your absence.
Once you leave one championship, you don't have reserved place to go back :)
callumdrennan

Re: New structure and Formula F1600

Postby callumdrennan » Wed Mar 13, 2019 5:31 am

We have to really chronic need for the new attraction and the formula too that will definitely make the average championship. With the mistakenly to have changed the structure of the whole plan on the best essay paper writers advice I have made this and now my formula is running.

Return to “New Features”