Training speed-up

Here you can read about all new features that we add to the game.
manager

Training speed-up

Postby manager » Tue Jan 29, 2013 10:56 am

Next week we will release small change with big impact: training speed-ups. This feature is for more impatient players, who can insantly finish current training Using credits. Approximate cost of the speed-up is 1 credit for one hour, so it gives 24 credits for whole day. The longer is the training you want to speed-up, the cheaper is 1 hour. 7-days training speed-up costs 105 credits which gives 15 credits cost for signle day.
What comes with this change is the maximum level of skills that will be used in every series.
For junior kart, maximums are:
- world championship: 175
- continental: 150
- national: 100.

For Formula F1600:
- world championship: 375
- continental: 325
- national: 275

If driver has a skill above this limit, he still can participate in this series, but only values from this limit will be used.
Driver can continue trainings for better preparation for racing in higher series.

If many drivers have all skills above 175 and race in junior kart world championship, car parts levels and setups of your cars will determine who is the best.

If you have any comments, leave them below!

Cheers,
Michal
dinamok

Re: Training speed-up

Postby dinamok » Tue Jan 29, 2013 11:18 am

paying for getting more skills?

personally i always hated this kind of things in any on-line game.

however it's your choice.
manager

Postby manager » Tue Jan 29, 2013 11:23 am

I also dislike it in other games but we made it bit different.
It is important to understand that it does not give you straight advantage over other players, it just speeds up your career.
Without spending credits you will have the same skills level in the same league, but it will just take longer.
Victordr

Postby Victordr » Tue Jan 29, 2013 11:52 am

I like the feature of the cap of stats, it will make the championships more interesting.
But not the paying to train faster, although that won't have great influence with the stats cap
dinamok

Postby dinamok » Tue Jan 29, 2013 2:15 pm

Michał Augustynek wrote:I also dislike it in other games but we made it bit different.
It is important to understand that it does not give you straight advantage over other players, it just speeds up your career.
Without spending credits you will have the same skills level in the same league, but it will just take longer.

i will wait to see how it works and i have no personal problem with that, it's just my opinion. i understand that money are important. but, personally, i really dislike any game which gives any sort of direct in game advantage (like training) for money... and making it faster seems like this kind of thing.
manager

Postby manager » Tue Jan 29, 2013 2:36 pm

Ok, let's wait how it works and we'll share more opinions, for example when there will be many racing series and players of the same kind will be grouped together which should make the competition tougher

Return to “New Features”