An interview with Victor Diéguez–our Champion from Season 3

Anything else which doesn't fit into one of the other forums can go in here!
klaudyna

An interview with Victor Diéguez–our Champion from Season 3

Postby klaudyna » Thu Sep 13, 2012 11:37 am

1.Congratulations on your remarkable racing achievements. How do you feel after winning Season 3?

It’s great to win one of the first seasons of an online game, it shows that you learned fast, and this was the first season with races, so it’s even better, because I won what nobody else has still won till now :P . But I also think that the people did not push at their 100% during the second half of the season.

2. Which race do you consider to be your worst and best and why?

The worse were the first two race events, the first week, I didn’t understand quite well how races worked and only got 36 points up to 100. But then came the best Race Event, the third, since the end of the second one I understood it and got the pole position and won both races.

3.Who do you think your toughest opponent will be this season?

My start of the season is not very great, I hope I can recover, but Julian Bailey started very strong. It seems the new champion will be him or Marcin Regowy, but I’ll fight for it

4.What type of motorsport games do you like the most and why?

Management. And specially in those who you must calculate lots of things, like wears, consumptions… Not only click and do laps. In driving games I’m too bad, I can’t make consistent races, I always fail and do a heavy mistake.

5.What will be your preferred career path in the game when other racing series will be available? Single-sitter formulas / Touring Cars / Trucks / Prototypes?

Trucks? really? I think I prefer karts/formula 1.

6.What features from the voting page would you most like to see completed first?

From that list, apart of the car parts managing which we already have, there is nothing too great, what I really want is to have more complete races, with diferent strategies.

7.What are your preferences regarding the track design? More twisty or more straights?

My driver says he prefers twisted tracks.

8.We will soon be releasing a racing series based on a prototype vehicle with an electric engine from “Vantage Power”. Are you a supporter or opponent of introducing electric motors in racing cars?

I don’t really know what to say about that, I supose that having electric motors in racing cars would motivate to create more electric cars for daily use. But I think those races wouldn’t be very popular.

9.What did you like the most in RacingLife?

That I started it on the beginning of the 2nd season, giving me options to win championships and stay in Top League for ever, if this game is big enough, in one or two years it will be very hard to new people to reach that league

10.If you had to stay in one place for the rest of your life, where would it be?
I supose where I was born and where I always lived, till two years ago, in Ibiza, Spain.
rafaeljvieira74

Postby rafaeljvieira74 » Thu Sep 13, 2012 12:21 pm

That I started it on the beginning of the 2nd season, giving me options to win championships and stay in Top League for ever, if this game is big enough, in one or two years it will be very hard to new people to reach that league

I think you may be right.
One way to constantly provide new players with challenges is by creating another game server once in a while (giving to players the option to register on server 1, 2, 3, ..., in the main page).

Oh, and congratulations on your victory!
manager

Postby manager » Thu Sep 13, 2012 3:48 pm

Guys you must remember that apart from Junior Kart series there will many other series with different vehicle types (open wheels, prototypes, touring...) so players will spread around different series.
There will be also economical part of the game that will make very hard to stay in the top league in top racing series forever.
Also there will be skills decreasing of old players, so if you still be wishing to race instead of managing you will need to create new character that will be young and start from the begining (we will enable some shortcuts in career, but this will be premium option)
c.rimbault

Postby c.rimbault » Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:07 pm

Great, when i will be too old to race or manage, my son can take my place then!
Although i am more interrested in the management side of the game, finding new drivers and so i will quit driving early...
But capacitys decreasing when you get old and giving some bonus to the young driver taking the place is a great idear.
To be honest, i see a lot of good idears in the game, expecially the cooperation part that is gonna be needed.
suzufilose

Re: An interview with Victor Diéguez–our Champion from Season 3

Postby suzufilose » Sat Jun 01, 2019 2:20 pm

The gamers having great skills and they adopt the strategies to win the game toward reaching final stages. The australianwritings reviews with interview you share are really amazing. Through this update I’m sure the number of gamer get motivated and trying to win games.

Return to “Off Topic”