Driver's feedback

Here you can read about all new features that we add to the game.
manager

Driver's feedback

Postby manager » Mon Sep 24, 2012 12:51 am

Hey guys, we release beta version of driver's feedback.

We will improve it next week, so you will be able to see if your driver talks about fast or slow corners not only if there are only few of them or many as it is now.
Try to use it for some time and share your thoughs here!
Victordr

Postby Victordr » Mon Sep 24, 2012 2:12 pm

I'm starting to need to kill my driver. He is getting me nervous:

Front track: I feel that this setting is too high, but on few corners I feel that this setting is too low, but on few corners I feel comfortable.

Y U NO decide???

xDDDD
manager

Postby manager » Mon Sep 24, 2012 3:03 pm

Yeah, driver collects feedback on every turn and after it give you hint as an aggregated information.

First of all feedback depends on the "car setup" skill (it'll be soon renamed to "feedback"). Better skill means more accurate feedback. With bad "car setup" skill driver can give you slightly different feedback messages event for the same setup, because sometimes he might feel that setup is ok and sometimes that it isn't.

So you can see feedback like "... on one or two/few/some/many corners I feel that...".

It also depends on a circuit. If most of the corners are similar, than driver can give more accurate feedback. If you drive on circuit like this from the season begining (which you hate), it is harder for driver to give proper feedback.

Soon there will be distinguish between slow and fast corners.
moorhou

Re: Driver's feedback

Postby moorhou » Wed Jun 26, 2019 8:46 am

Racing forum is the forum deal with the racing movement and the mechanism of the racing by all over. The racing life has the platform of dealing with the best professional resume writers by the making of the resume for the type of the driver feedback and command.

Return to “New Features”