Season 4 master

Anything else which doesn't fit into one of the other forums can go in here!
klaudyna

Season 4 master

Postby klaudyna » Sun Oct 28, 2012 9:27 pm

1.Congratulations Marcin. How do you feel after winning Championship title?

Thanks :) I don’t feel anything special :) I had just little bit more luck than others, and what is more, Julian Bailey should be the champion :)

2.How would you sum up your performance during last few weeks.

If you mean last season, it was pretty constant performance and I don’t even know why. Before every race event I’ve changed my strategy thoroughly, but it didn’t matter, I’ve won only one, and also in one event I was significant looser.

3.Who do you think your toughest opponent will be this season?

I have no idea. That season changed the order completly

4. Is it hard to play a game in beta phase where some of things are being changed, so you constantly need to adopt your strategy?

It’s even hard to talk about any strategy. For me it’s like lottery.

5.What type of motorsport games do you like the most and why?

Drifting. It’s more like fun and show, than the real sport competition, and I like that approach. I also think, that everyone gets exited, when cars goes sideways during e.g. the race and there guy are doing it all the time :) To be honest, racing borings me in every modern series.

6.What do you think of new features that was recently added? I mean car parts management and social pitwall? Did they make RacingLife more fun to play?

Social pitwall is totally useless for me, maybe because I don’t used to call “friends” people that I know only from internet. Car parts are another mystery for me, because I’ve sometimes done better laps on much used parts, than on new one.

7. Which of the future features you would like to have in the first place? Challenges / Private leagues and cups / Manager proffesion or many other racing series?

I think, that it would be better to refine existing things, and then release new features.
8.What did you like the most in RacingLife?

That I don’t need much time, to play. 5-10minutes per day is just enough. It’s so important for me especially now, when I’m trying to combine study and full-time work

9.Could you predict what might happen over the next few weeks? What will be key if you are to win season 5?

In that season I’m focused on surviving in TopLeague :)

10.If you were having a party and could invite two people from the world of motorsport, past or present. Who would you invite?

Party you say? So Kimi Raikkonen should be the obvious guest :D And maybe someone from drifting scene… lets say Ryan Tuerck.
autowymiar

Postby autowymiar » Mon Oct 29, 2012 12:07 am

omg, now I see, that I didn't read carefully about "motorsport games" lol :D
klaudyna

Postby klaudyna » Mon Oct 29, 2012 8:11 am

don't worry Marcin

I'm pretty sure no one noticed. xD

Once again thank you for interview and good luck:)
mmialancaster

Re: Season 4 master

Postby mmialancaster » Sun Dec 02, 2018 6:39 am

There is the master will be only one person who will reviews have collected for the all seasons on the all times. I was willing for the master from the https://www.essayuniverse.net/writemyessay4me-org-review/ website that has truth of my willingness.

Return to “Off Topic”