How many real racers have we got on here?

Anything else which doesn't fit into one of the other forums can go in here!
mahurin.paul

How many real racers have we got on here?

Postby mahurin.paul » Mon Jan 07, 2013 4:43 pm

I have raced stock cars and done a few demo derbys and wanting to go banger racing, just wondering what other people have done on here.
manager

Postby manager » Tue Jan 08, 2013 10:57 am

I didn't but I wonder if you can describe here about 4 or 5 stock car racing series, from the least popular (least powerful cars) up to NASCAR Sprint Cup Series I presume.
Maybe not least popular, but where young drivers start and how their way to sprint cup looks like?
mahurin.paul

Postby mahurin.paul » Wed Jan 16, 2013 6:46 pm

I will do my best,
Starting with of course karting its the most economical and probably the lowest on horsepower, then moving up to Legends race cars or in Europe you have the MASCAR series,witch are usually snowmibile engines or motorcycle egines.
From here you move upto full size cars like a stock car or hobbie stock in America. or junior bangers in Europe with anything from a small 4cly. to a small block v8 depending on the classes,and the next step would be late-models or sprint cars there your getting into the high performance motors putting out 500+ horsepowerand of course the cost goes up greatly with every step up in classes.
And finally the last steps are the NASCAR series starting with the truck series then the Nationwide series and then finally Sprint cup series witch your talking millions of dollars a year in cost and expenses and the talent up here is great to get to the top most have been through the same steps here.
I hope this is what you wre looking for I could have went several different ways to get there including open wheel like indy cars or formula 1 but it's how alot of them from the Midwest (America) got there.
kobyherlitz

Re: How many real racers have we got on here?

Postby kobyherlitz » Wed Jan 23, 2019 9:31 am

Racing in some people’s life is the main part so that people can get much entertainment. As it is said that term paper writing will share the experiences of different people in their life.

Return to “Off Topic”