YOUR USE OF OUR SERVICES AND WEB SITES IS SUBJECT TO YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT.
2. Collection of InformationWhen you register with RacingLife we ask for your e-mail address and password. Once you are registered with us, you are no longer anonymous. We automatically take information from your browser including your IP address, the page you requested, and information from RacingLife cookies. This information is used to maintain and improve our security as well as to maintain the correct working of RacingLife.
We do not collect any other information from you, unless you provide it to us voluntarily
3. Availability of InformationInformation submitted to RacingLife may be visible on the RacingLife website. This includes data that you can fill voluntarily in your RacingLife profile: your name, date of birth, e-mail address, nationality, gender and login details. All uses of the website will be tracked by RacingLife and may be disclosed to the public at any time without prior notification to you. RacingLife staff may have access to more detailed personal information than the general public. The Webmaster may be able to view your IP address but password details are not available to anyone - even the Webmaster (to ensure highest level of security, all passwords are encrypted by our system and are not readable as input by the user in any way) in order to maintain security. The Webmaster is able to edit or change any personal information or preferences you have submitted to the site.
4. Use of Personal Information by RacingLifePersonal information submitted to RacingLife shall not be sold, given away or rented to anyone. Personal information shall be given to third parties in the event that we are called upon to do so by law or legal obligation, or if you should act in a manner we consider is in violation of our Terms of Service.
When you buy credits to activate extra features in the games, we will also require that you provide us with the necessary billing information such as your real name, credit card information, street address, etc., so that we may provide the service.
Issues related to customer services, billing questions, technical and computer support, etc. may also require you to provide us with some personal information so that we may resolve the issue properly.
Except as described in this policy, we will not give any of your personal information to any third party without your express prior approval, and the only personal information we will ask from you if you want us to share with a third party is your name, your mailing address and e-mail address. We sometimes share general, demographic, or aggregated (but not personal) information with third parties about our user base, but that information does not include any personal information.
RacingLife may set, and access RacingLife cookies on your computer. These cookies are necessary for a number of reasons including, but not limited to:
- Providing information and access to the database for the relevant player.
- Keeping track of preferences set by the player while using RacingLife.
- Determining our registered user total and to estimate data volumes and capacity required.
- Conducting research into RacingLife's content and services to improve areas of the service in the future.
- Protecting the security of your account by prompting for re-entry of a password after a certain elapsed time.
6. How you may access, change, or delete the information you have provided to usIf you change your mind and do not want to receive e-mails from us you may send an e-mail to us to confirm this at email@example.com. Subject to security and privacy concerns (e.g., regarding your password and credit card number), we will give you the ability to review, correct, delete, and/or update your information. To do so, you may send us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you choose to have your personal information removed from our active databases, we will do this within a reasonable time after your request and we will take reasonable steps to ensure that your personal data is not used (except as may be required by law) by RacingLife after your notification to us.
7. Language and locationBy consenting to this Policy, you confirm that your command and knowledge of the English language is sufficient to understand the terms and conditions set forth herein.
For persons in European Union countries, as used herein, terms such as "personal information" refer to "personal data" as defined by the Directive 95/46/EC of the European Parliament and of the Council of 24 October 1995 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data ("Directive"). We will not collect any personal data from you unless you provide it voluntarily by providing us with your freely-given specific and informed consent. By using RacingLife websites or services, you agree that we may transfer your personal information outside the European Union in connection with the purposes stated in this Policy. Your personal data may be transferred outside EU and/or other non-EU jurisdictions, as applicable.
8. Data protectionWhile RacingLife takes precautions against possible security breaches in its websites and customer databases, no website or internet transmission is completely secure. Consequently, RacingLife cannot guarantee that unauthorised access, hacking, data loss, or other breaches will never occur. Your use of the RacingLife sites and services is at your own risk. RacingLife urges you to take steps to keep your personal information safe by memorizing your password or keeping it in a safe place (separate from your account information), logging out of your user account, and closing your web browser.
Whenever you give RacingLife sensitive or confidential information (for example, credit card numbers for purchases), RacingLife will take commercially reasonable steps to protect the information by establishing a secure connection with your web browser.